Sunday 27 November 2016

Ice skating - my entry for 'I'

Hello,

The Craft Barn alpha dictionary challenge this time is the letter 'I'.  For me, this was a simple choice, as I've been playing with Heartfelt Creations two wintery launches called 'Celebrate the Season' and 'Snow Kissed', which contains this lovely skating snowman image.  Frolicking Frosty snowman appears on a number of my Christmas cards this year, along with the pair of skates.



I also used a snowflake stamp in white chalk ink to add to the background.

As we draw to the end of the year, there are very few letters left.  I'm trying hard to enter each challenge, but invariably leave it to the last day!  LOL!

Best wishes,

Anne O

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining The Craft Barn Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smiley snowman enjoying the snow. The skates image finishes off the tag perfectly.

    ReplyDelete