Sunday 11 December 2016

'Y' is for 'Yule' of course!

Hello,

The Craft Barn's challenge this week is the letter 'Y'.  Now there aren't many words beginning with 'Y', but as I'm in full swing making Christmas cards, the solution was simple!  Yuletide!

My tag uses the elements I usually have in my cards:  pretty backing paper, tags, a central image and snowflakes!  I love snowflakes and I usually add to my collection each year with something new to tempt me!

I'm off to the Craft Barn's sale in a minute - looking for some presents for two family members.

Hope you like my tag.

Have a good day.

Anne

3 comments:

  1. A pretty tag. Enjoy the sale - I am staying away from temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went down the same route as all my Christmas stamps were out. A great tag.

    I hope you found the presents you were looking and of course a few extra bits for yourself. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tag. Hope you enjoyed the sale - we could have been standing next to each other in the queue! Thanks for joining the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete